I absolutely love going Halibut Fishing and am always looking for good baked halibut recipes. I stumbled onto this recipe for halibut during a trip out to Prince of Wales Island and it has become one of our favorite halibut recipes since! It's one of those easy halibut recipes that uses very few ingredients and easy to find ones at that! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
Easy Cheesy Halibut
2 pounds Halibut (frozen works best!)
3/4 cup Mayonnaise
1 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
1 cup Shredded Motzarella Cheese
4 cloves Garlic
2 Tbl Milk
2 tsp Soy Sauce
1 tsp Lemon Juice
1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cut the halibut into bite size pieces. Coat the bottom of a 9" x 13" caserole dish with olive oil and layer the halibut on the bottom.
3. In a small mixing bowl, mix the mayonnaise, milk, soy sauce, & lemon juice. Spread this mixture over the top of the halibut.
4. Mix the cheddar cheese and motzarella cheese and sprinkle evenly over the mayonnaise mixture. Sprinkle the Parmesan cheese over the top.
5. Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour or until cheese is golden brown and the halibut is flaky when tested with a fork.
Visitors to the Recipes for Halibut page may also be interested in the following pages:
Top Ketchikan Restaurants - The top Restaurants in Ketchikan Alaska
Cruises to Ketchikan - Details of all of the Cruise Ships coming to Ketchikan
Ketchikan Totem Poles - Totem Poles located in downtown Ketchikan Alaska